Mindfulness for Warriors Masterclass
Pause First Academy’s Mindfulness for Warriors Masterclass is going to take a deep dive into the book Mindfulness for Warriors, by Kim Colegrove.
Kim knows all too well the devastating consequences of ignoring or missing signs of accumulated stress and trauma. She is the widow of a law enforcement professional who died by suicide.
First responders are experiencing burnout, compassion fatigue, post-traumatic stress, anxiety, depression and thoughts of suicide like never before. If you’re suffering from any or all of these, you’re not alone.
The Mindfulness for Warriors Masterclass is here to help.
About the Masterclass
What to expect:
This 3-week, self-paced masterclass will take a deep dive into the three parts of Colegrove’s book:
- The Warrior
- The Weight
- The Wisdom
The course includes myriad tools and resources to support your journey to healing, health, and happiness.
Why should you take this masterclass?
The status quo of silent suffering among first responders is ruining lives. This masterclass will address that head-on and help you find your way to a healthier, happier life.
What can you expect to take away from this masterclass?
- Gain crucial insights from a holistic psychiatrist who will discuss the most common medications prescribed to first responders, and what you need to know about them.
- Learn from others who have struggled and overcome.
- Catch up with the nine first responders Kim interviewed for the book.
- Discover how meditation and mindfulness can help you build resilience and step onto a healing path.
- Access a massive, robust list of resources, programs, and services, curated specially for warriors, guardians, protectors, and healers.
Who should take this masterclass?
Any first responder, veteran, or other warrior, guardian, protector, or healer who is ready to face the mental and emotional impact of their work and step onto a healing path.